Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 16:54:34 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.gnu.org/mailman/admin/bug-rcs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: RE: The results of your email commands Date: Fri, 29 Jun 2007 20:54:29 GMT
Thank you for contacting Skype Support!
Please do not reply to this automated email,
we will reply to you directly from your support request.
Email follow-ups to all Skype Paid Service and Billing-related
queries will be sent usually within the next 72 hours. While it
may sometimes take longer than 72 hours to hear from us, you can
be assured that we are working to answer you as soon as we can.
Bug reports, comments and suggestions will be forwarded to our
development team and will most likely not be answered via email.
For technical problems please check if an answer is available in our Knowledgebase.
You can also check our Troubleshooters for answers to common problems:
http://support.skype.com/index.php?_a=troubleshooter

Skype Support