Uncaught bounce notification

From: mailman-bounces
Subject: Uncaught bounce notification
Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 07:00:58 -0400

The attached message was received as a bounce, but either the bounce
format was not recognized, or no member addresses could be extracted
from it.  This mailing list has been configured to send all
unrecognized bounce messages to the list administrator(s).

For more information see:
http://lists.nongnu.org/mailman/admin/info-cvs/bounce

--- Begin Message --- Subject: Can you imagine that you are healthy? Date: Sat, 30 Jun 2007 10:49:37 -0100 LegalRXMedications drug-store acquaints you with all cures that you require to recover your health at low cost.
We work through the whole world with buyers from America, Europe and Asia.
At this time you don't have to look for chemist's somewhere at your local area.
We can convey pharmas of the highest qualityworldwide.

Come to our site to obtain drugs you require immediately direct to your dwelling.

http://hillbook.hk/
We are ratified by VeriSign & VISA then we support certain & confidential acquisition.