Re: [Linphone-users] Windows mobile binary

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Windows mobile binary
Date: Fri, 18 Dec 2020 18:56:43 +0100

Hello.

I understand that our decision of not supporting anymore Windows Phone can be frustrating, and I'm sorry for the inconvenience.

However, as a small company, we already support a lot of platforms (Linux, MacOS, Windows, Android, iOS, Yocto, Xamarin...) and we can't support anymore an unsupported platform.

Could you eventually consider trying to install Android on your device ?

Peio Rigaux
Junior Software Engineer
Linphone.org