[Linphone-users] LinPhone not showing dialpad if other party needs DTMF

From: Mauricio Márquez Anze
Subject: [Linphone-users] LinPhone not showing dialpad if other party needs DTMF when call not answered.
Date: Fri, 28 Aug 2020 12:07:41 -0400

Dear All

I am using FreePBX and would like to use LinPhone as a Softphone. Everything works fine for internal calls

For external calls we have a frepbx  PINSET feature enabled, which requests a numeric pin code to be entered before allowing the call to complete.

I found no way to enable the dialpad inside linphone when making a call to be able to enter the numerical pin via DTMF.

Is there a way to force the dialpad to stay open...or at least the icon to open it to be shown?

Mauricio Márquez Anze