[Linphone-users] linphone Notifications

From: Benedikt Kriele
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone Notifications
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2020 12:36:18 +0200

Hi all,

I am using the linux linphone appimage

Desktop 4.2.2 - Qt5.12.5
Core 4.4.0-13-gc99cb9c88

on my ubuntu (gnome) 20.04 laptop.

Sometimes I see missed calls: The icon in the Top Panel is blinking:
[icon] [number of notifications] [icon]...

as well as in the GUI of linphone on the top left, where I can select
the account. I could not figure out how to show these notifications. I
was talking on my other phone and could not reply to an incoming
linphone-call, but I could not find the incoming call-ID and reply when
I finished my call. What am I missing? How can I show the content of
the notification?

Cheers
Ben_Kri