Re: [Linphone-users] I hate zoom

From: John White
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] I hate zoom
Date: Wed, 08 Apr 2020 09:17:49 -0700

So I have tried Jitsi on my linux system without success. It simply doesn't work. Has anyone used jitsi meet or jitsi videobridge? No criticism of Zoom is intended, as it works well on linux right now. But Gates is likely to buy it and screw it up, as people are using zoom rather than skype. An alternative to zoom would be great.

John