[Linphone-users] where are docs on using what i believe are precompile .

From: james pruett
Subject: [Linphone-users] where are docs on using what i believe are precompile .rc files
Date: Thu, 26 Mar 2020 12:33:07 -0500

Hi,
I noticed .rc files and some mention of "precompiling" linphone somehow?
Can someone point me to that in the Docs on what I am guessing is a pre-compile system? I cant find them...
I want to dumb down linphone and perhaps these rc files provide the mechanism I desire.
Specifically, I want point to point one way video, nothing fancy, no chat, nothing else.

Thanks in advance!
Jim Pruett
Memphis