[Linphone-users] dead lump

From: Richard Meckstroth
Subject: [Linphone-users] dead lump
Date: Wed, 25 Mar 2020 14:50:04 -0400

Forgive me for posting such a grumpy question, but I just downloaded Linphone to use in a simple test.  I'm trying to place a peer-to-peer SIP call.  I entered sip:x.x.x.x on the address line (I also tried various more elaborate URIs) and hit the call button.

Nothing happened.  No INVITE or network activity of any sort (per Wireshark), and no error message.  No feedback from the program at all.

Isn't that a bit unfriendly?