[Linphone-users] Linphone 3.1.2 crashes linux on one system

From: Simon Brown
Subject: [Linphone-users] Linphone 3.1.2 crashes linux on one system
Date: Tue, 22 Oct 2019 10:52:47 +0100

I have built linphone 3.1.2 on my embedded linux system running on Cortex ARM A9.  I didn't have access to the latest libraries to allow newer versions of linphone to be installed.

The system works well, and I can make and receive calls.  I can register different users, etc.

However, one system we have which has had linphone installed in exactly the same way, can register users, but when you make a call, it crashes the whole of Linux such that I need to power cycle the unit before I can do anything else with it, or connect via SSH, etc.  Is there anything within a call handling that could take out the whole of Linux?