Re: [Linphone-users] minimal flexisip proxy configuration?

From: Brian J. Murrell
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] minimal flexisip proxy configuration?
Date: Sun, 16 Jun 2019 13:14:42 -0400

On Sat, 2019-06-01 at 18:50 +0200, Sylvain Berfini wrote:
> Hi,
>
> Have you checked our wiki page about push gateway with flexisip ?
>
> https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Flexisip/Push%20Gateway/

Yes, I have.  Many times.  It's very high-level and general and doesn't
really provide any kind of example configuration of how to configure
flexisip to proxy for another, existing PBX on the same machine (i.e.
so already using standard SIP ports, etc.).

The example above for a push gateway doesn't even touch on many/most of
the required push configuration items like how to configure the push
credentials, etc.  IOW, the example provided supposedly how to
configure a push gateway is incomplete even for the push module
settings, never mind how to have it proxy for another PBX.

Ultimately what I was hoping for was a *complete* example of a
flexisip.conf proxying for another PBX, not a quite incomplete skeleton
of a small number of the many required configuration items.

Some more *complete* examples of common configurations, such as the one
I am asking about, on the wiki would be immensely helpful.

Cheers,
b.