Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot get SIP to work. Windows 10

From: Stuart Gathman
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Cannot get SIP to work. Windows 10
Date: Sun, 19 Aug 2018 15:37:46 -0400

It looks like maybe Win 10 is blocking peer to peer communication.  (In an effort to make Windows users even more dependent on centralized services?)   I suggest using IPv6.  Does the Microsoft provided Teredo tunnel work and provide a stable IP?  Otherwise, consider he.net tunnelbroker for a desktop or Cjdns (https://github.com/cjdelisle/cjdns).  Or make the switch to a linux distro.