[Linphone-users] usage with VPN

From: Nuzhna Pomoshch
Subject: [Linphone-users] usage with VPN
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 09:13:42 +0000 (UTC)

Hi,

Using Android (where VPNs are far more critical that with desktop machines).

Subscribe to a VPN service (using openvpn protocol), which works fine.

Some of my SIP accounts (I will specifically mention Callcentric here) work
over the VPN without any problem whatsoever.

Others (say Localphone, to give an example) don't work at all. If the VPN
is active, Localphone can't even register, but the minute I deactivate the
VPN, it works fine.

Would like to have all SIP accounts working when the VPN is active. Any
workarounds, ideas, or other thoughts?

Thanks.

Nuzhna