Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on iphone ios 10.3.3

From: Benjamin Reis
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphone on iphone ios 10.3.3
Date: Wed, 30 Aug 2017 14:41:54 +0200

Hello,

We have chosen to increase the expire to 31536000 which corresponds to a year so there should not be an expiration.
Try to change your expire.
You can try to use keep alive sent from the server but this not recommended as it’s battery consuming…
The best way is o nicrease the expire because sending re-register is not allowed in background by the ios policy.

Regards
REIS Benjamin
Software engineer at Belledonne Communications