Re: [Linphone-users] R: video resolution send

From: Андрей Пегов
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] R: video resolution send
Date: Wed, 30 Mar 2016 18:04:50 +0300

Hello, Michele!

attach

Андрей Пегов.

29.03.2016, 21:56:34 пользователь Michele Perrone (address@hidden) написал:

Privjet Andrej, I wonder: does maybe Linphone override the preferred video
resolution in some cases?
I'm no expert here, so I can think of no else than insufficient bandwidth. Have you tried
disabling the "adaptive rate" in Linphone settings and entering your UP/DW rate
manually?
Also specifying the HW, OS and SW configuration of the four computer could help.
Regards
Michele P.