[Linphone-users] R: video resolution send

From: Michele Perrone
Subject: [Linphone-users] R: video resolution send
Date: Tue, 29 Mar 2016 20:56:34 +0200

Privjet Andrej, I wonder: does maybe Linphone override the preferred video
resolution in some cases?
I'm no expert here, so I can think of no else than insufficient bandwidth. Have
you tried disabling the "adaptive rate" in Linphone settings and entering your
UP/DW rate manually?
Also specifying the HW, OS and SW configuration of the four computer could help.
Regards
Michele P.