Re: [Linphone-users] FlexiSIP installation error on Debian Wheezy

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] FlexiSIP installation error on Debian Wheezy
Date: Mon, 31 Aug 2015 11:47:05 +0200

Well, raspberry pi is not amd64 architecture and our repository is amd64 only
for now - we have not planned to add arm architecture support for yet. You can
still use Flexisip on a raspberry pi by compiling it by hand.

See section "Install from sources using git" on the wiki:
https://wiki.linphone.org/wiki/index.php/Flexisip:installation#Installation_from_sources_using_git

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications