[Linphone-users] FlexiSIP installation error on Debian Wheezy

From: John Cloutier
Subject: [Linphone-users] FlexiSIP installation error on Debian Wheezy
Date: Mon, 24 Aug 2015 01:17:59 +0000 (UTC)

I followed these installation instructions on the wiki site:

Installation on Debian Wheezy

Create the Belledonne Communications apt repo in /etc/apt/sources.list.d/belledonne.list :

deb http://linphone.org/snapshots/debian wheezy main

If not yet present, add the wheezy backport repository (for redis-server):

deb http://ftp.debian.org/debian/ wheezy-backports main

Install the belledonne communication gpg key used to sign the debs:

wget -O - -q http://linphone.org/snapshots/debian/repo.gpg.key | sudo apt-key add -

Update aptitude and install flexisip and it's dependencies:

aptitude update
aptitude install bc-flexisip
But I get the following error after I run the last command:

W: Failed to fetch http://linphone.org/snapshots/debian/dists/wheezy/Release:
Unable to find expected entry 'main/binary-armhf/Packages' in Release file (Wrong sources.list entry or malformed file)