Re: [Linphone-users] New sip?.linphone.org addresses

From: Ed Hynan
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] New sip?.linphone.org addresses
Date: Mon, 20 Apr 2015 07:10:27 -0400 (EDT)

On Mon, 20 Apr 2015, Guillaume Bienkowski wrote:

Hello Ed,

We’re in the process of deploying a more resilient configuration of SIP
servers. sip3 should constitute the main server now, with sip as a
load-balancer. You should add these two IPs on your firewall. We will try to
communicate if we make further changes (if we add a 3rd server in the future).

That's just the information I need.  Thank you for the quick response, and the
service and software.

-Ed Hynan