Re: [Linphone-users] audio jitters on Linphone Android

From: Dragos D
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] audio jitters on Linphone Android
Date: Fri, 25 May 2012 15:24:44 -0400

OK, in technical terms jitter means something else...
I tried MizuDroid and it is indeed good. The echo cancellation is much
better than Linphone's, but not up to Google Talk or Skype's level.
This is because they probably tuned it to work regular Android phones
which have terrible audio latencies. My stock Galaxy Nexus had
initially about 90 ms lag - before I tweaked Android to get it down to
20ms :-)
Dragos