[Linphone-users] linphonec and video

From: Andrew
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphonec and video
Date: Sun, 18 Mar 2007 23:13:13 +1100

Does linphonec support video? Have been trying to get video working on
an old laptop with linphonec but with no success. The camera works fine
with the software motion, which I guess means as a V4L device.
linphonec on the laptop works ok with audio.

Is there any doco on the linphonec configuration file? I had to copy and
adapt a linphone config file but I don't know if I got it right.

ta
Andrew.