Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec and video

From: Andrew
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] linphonec and video
Date: Thu, 29 Mar 2007 22:19:42 +1000

Simon Morlat wrote:
> Yes it works, but on 1.6.x you need to explicitely invoke it with the -V
> option to enable video.

Thanks, I only had 1.2 with Ubuntu Dapper.  I built 1.6 from source and
things are better.

I would actually like to use linphonec on a machine without X windows
installed. So I want linphonec to enable video with -V, so that the
camera is used and transmitted to the other party, but not try to open
any local video window.  Is that supported?

Andrew.