Re: [Linphone-users] Mediastreamer2 does not compile

From: Andrew Myers
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Mediastreamer2 does not compile
Date: Fri, 06 Oct 2006 13:47:07 +0200

Thanks for the response. I have ffmpeg-devel installed, I thought libavcodec was a part of that. Strangely there is no libavcodec.pc file in the 64bit version. Are the files I have listed the correct ones? If they are, then I need to use FFMPEG_LIBS and FFMPEG_CFLAGS. I presume that FFMPEG_LIBS=/usr/lib64, but what would I set FFMPEG_CFLAGS to?

Please excuse my ignorance

All the best

Andrew

Simon Morlat wrote:
You need libavcodec-devel or something like this installed. (I 'm sorry I
don't know mandriva or fedora).
The detection of libavcodec (ffmpeg) is done using pkg-config
Try
pkg-config --modversion libavcodec
If it says the package is not found, this means that the development files of
ffmpeg/libavcodec are not installed.

Simon