Re: [Linphone-users] Mediastreamer2 does not compile

From: Simon Morlat
Subject: Re: [Linphone-users] Mediastreamer2 does not compile
Date: Thu, 5 Oct 2006 22:10:58 +0200

You need libavcodec-devel or something like this installed. (I 'm sorry I
don't know mandriva or fedora).
The detection of libavcodec (ffmpeg) is done using pkg-config
Try
pkg-config --modversion libavcodec
If it says the package is not found, this means that the development files of
ffmpeg/libavcodec are not installed.

Simon