[Linphone-users] Problems answering SIP IPv6

From: Moreira
Subject: [Linphone-users] Problems answering SIP IPv6
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 23:09:30 -0300

hi everyone I'm new to the list

I'm currently using linphone 1.0.1

I'm trying linphonec in an IPv6 scenario, and the following problem:

I can get linphonec to register correctly in my SIP proxy server, and
place calls from my Linphone to others with no problem. The problem
arises when others try to place calls to my IPv6 linphone, after some
debugging I came to realize that when runinng my linphonec in IPv6 use
enable: true mode, if a call is recived the linphone doen't send the
200 OK SIP response to the proxy.

Has anyone arised with a similar problem?

regards
Moreira