[Linphone-users] How to get an extra income

From: James Brown
Subject: [Linphone-users] How to get an extra income
Date: Thu, 14 Jul 2005 01:01:06 +0300

http://www.nocs.us/join.phtml?referred=airnyco

      Hello,
    I hope you don't mind if I interrupt you, but please let me introduce you
in a small business.
    Nocs is a web-based company which provides the opportunity for
people from all over the world to earn money on the internet.
Generating a stable online income while sitting at home is something
that most of us would like to achieve, but don’t know how to go about it.
Our website will help you get started!
    We have several hundred affiliate programs and online opportunities
in our database with new ones being added every day. Nocs will pay you for
completing these offers. The offers will ask you to sign up at a particular
website for free. They are different each time and are chosen according to
the members' personal interests. You are only to sign up with those
programs that really interest you and where you intend to actively participate,
if you want to get paid. In addition each member has the ability to increase
his(her) earnings by referring other people to JOIN. Our members not only get
paid for direct referrals, but also for indirect ones, 5 levels deep!!!

http://www.nocs.us/join.phtml?referred=airnyco

    You can subscribe following the link above. We guarantee your earnings. You
get paid when you reach at least 50$ but your income can increase up to 5000$ a
month,
depending on how many persons you referr.
    I wish you good luck and if you have further questions you can contact me!!!

P.S. Don't forget, the link is:

http://www.nocs.us/join.phtml?referred=airnyco

    Thank you !.