[Linphone-users] Interfacing DSP CODEC to linphone

From: Vanitha Ramaswami
Subject: [Linphone-users] Interfacing DSP CODEC to linphone
Date: Wed, 11 May 2005 03:42:52 -0700 (PDT)

Hi All,

I am trying to port the linphone to run on a custom
target based on Intel IXP425.
As a first step, i have downloaded the linphone source
tarballs.
I have problems in compiling the glib2(gthreads)
required for oRTP.Can anyone
tell me from where can i get the precompiled
toolchains ie. glib2. I found
one in handhelds.org, but that has been compiled for
little endian target. I need
one for a big-endian target.

Also I need to interface the oRTP to external DSP
codecs. Can you please provide
me some pointers the hooks to interface external
CODECs

Thanks
Vanitha

Yahoo! Mail