[Linphone-users] linphone's config can't find libspeex

From: Mikhail Ramendik
Subject: [Linphone-users] linphone's config can't find libspeex
Date: Sun, 16 Jan 2005 05:19:51 +0300

Hello,

I am trying to build 1.0.0pre6.

I have downloaded libspeex 1.1.6 from www.speex.org, and compiled and
installed it into the defailt prefix (/usr/local/). I have also successfully
compiled and installed libosip 2.2.0.

But when I run confugure for linphone itself, it says:

configure: error: Could not find libspeex (speex codec). Please install
libspeex<1.1 or libspeex>=1.1.6

I did try it with --with-speex=/usr/local/ and with --with-speex=/usr/local
and with --without-speex . None of this has helped; it still can't find
libspeex!

How can I make it build?

--
Yours, Mikhail Ramendik