Re: [Linphone-developers] Export Settings

From: Peio Rigaux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Export Settings
Date: Thu, 19 May 2022 17:59:11 +0200

Hello Ado.

We do have a provisioning feature.

You can set up a server to build the configuration of Linphone (linphonerc) corresponding to your settings, and modify linphone provisioning server URL to point on your own server.

Then you could download the configuration by setting an URL or a qr code, in "Download remote configuration view of the Assistant menu"

Maybe this page could help you.

If you have adb installed you can drop your configuration with this command :

adb exec-out run-as org.linphone.debug cat files/.linphonerc

To use it, make sure that you are using an Android debug version, available here.

As of now this feature is most designed for developers and companies using Linphone. There is no simpler way to replicate configuration between two devices, but we could think about it.

If you're interested into funding this feature, you can ask our commercial team here (click on "Contact Us" and fill out our typeforms).

Thanks for your interest in Linphone.

Regards,

Peio Rigaux
Junior DevOps Engineer