[Linphone-developers] ABOUT LICENSING AND SERVICES OF LINPHONE SDK

From: Nguyễn Văn Phong
Subject: [Linphone-developers] ABOUT LICENSING AND SERVICES OF LINPHONE SDK
Date: Mon, 20 Dec 2021 09:45:24 +0700 (ICT)

Dear Supporter,

I wanna integrate the Linphone SDK for my iOS source code (by Swift Code) with NON GPL (NON General Public License). How much does a SDK License with NON GPL?. And How do I purchase a license and use it on my source code?.
I wanna keep my source code completely closed and proprietary.

Looking forward to hearing from you. Thanks in advance!