Re: [Linphone-developers] Integration of DID numbers

From: julien.fb
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Integration of DID numbers
Date: Fri, 28 May 2021 16:15:55 +0200

Dear Abel,

Thank you for your mail.

Please fill in our online questionnaire and I’ll be glad to revert to you : Contact | Linphone

Best regards,

Julien Favre-Bulle
Business Developper

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
julien.fb@belledonne-communications.com

Discover our solutions in 3 minutes!

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project

https://www.linphone.org