Re: [Linphone-developers] Fetch Remote Configuration - QR Code

From: Elisa Nectoux
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Fetch Remote Configuration - QR Code
Date: Thu, 8 Aug 2019 12:27:37 +0200

Hi,

Thank you for your interest in Linphone.

The configuration file generated by your Grandstream UCM has to respect Linphone’s configuration file format. I believe that a few adaptations will be required as it is unlikely that the format of the file generated by the Grandstream UCM is compatible « as is ». Once you have adapted your configuration file, scanning the QR Code and fetching the URL should work properly.

To know more about Linphonerc configuration file, please see: https://wiki.linphone.org/xwiki/wiki/public/view/Lib/Features/Remote%20Provisioning/.
Please note that Sample provisioning file cannot be downloaded at the moment, but we will fix it next week.

Best regards,

Elisa Nectoux
Sales & Marketing

+33 (0)9 52 63 65 05
address@hidden

Belledonne Communications, the company behind the Linphone project