[Linphone-developers] linphone freezes

From: John White
Subject: [Linphone-developers] linphone freezes
Date: Tue, 16 Jul 2019 03:41:19 -0700

About a year ago, I loaded linphone from flatpak and it worked fine in debian stretch. I use it constantly.

I recently updated to debian buster and it still works fine, but,

- on startup linphone takes a long time to load and

- for some reason linphone now periodically freezes the whole machine, requiring a logout.

Any suggestions?

There is an older version of linphone in the buster repositories.

John White