Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone freezes

From: John White
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] linphone freezes
Date: Wed, 17 Jul 2019 16:03:15 -0700

Noticed the flatpak warning on the linphone webcite, so, as the periodic freezing was screwing up regular work, I went back to the older version (3.12) which is in the buster repositories. (3.12.0). Seems to work fine, sans the addresses. Needless to say, I am not to enamored with flatpak right now.

John