[Linphone-developers] Control Desktop app via command line

From: Alexandre Micouleau
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Control Desktop app via command line
Date: Tue, 30 Apr 2019 14:38:17 -0000

Hello all

I would like to be able to control some features of Linphone-Desktop via command line, namely making a call, answering, hanging up, (ideally sending DTMF to active call), etc.

I have made some tests on linphonec, linphonecsh, linephone-deamon, and am able to register, place calls, but all this in parallel of the GUI app, not via it...

Seeing that the linphone command does not talke arguments like -c anymore apparently, I am a bit lost on how I am going to achieve this, and would be very grateful on any pointers on this subject.

Thank you all
Alexandre Micouleau