Re: [Linphone-developers] Call not generating in app while removed from

From: Nimisha Vasoya
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Call not generating in app while removed from recent apps in android
Date: Fri, 19 Apr 2019 10:15:06 -0000

Hello Support team,

I am Nimisha and working as an Android developer in Ahmedabad, India. I am using the free source code of Linphone for one of my application and Linphone from Github link: https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone-android

Linphone code is working fine and getting calls while the app is a background and even if I removed the app from recent apps list it is generating calls.

I just changed the code for "Fetch remote configuration" to support my server but I am facing an issue lie app is getting calls while it is running and in background. But when I removed from recent apps it is not working.

Can anyone please help me to solve this issue? I need to solve this urgently. Let me know if more information is required.

Thanks in advance.
--
Best Regards,
Nimisha