[Linphone-developers] Flatpak build process?

From: Jacob Floyd
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Flatpak build process?
Date: Fri, 10 Aug 2018 16:07:15 -0500

How do you build your flatpaks? Do you have a script/plabybook/workflow/cmake build/something to build it?

Cheers,
Jacob Floyd

background:
I would like to build a flatpak that includes my linphone-daemon dtmf bugfix[1].
It works well on my personal laptop running Gentoo Linux,
but now that I want to test in another distro (CentOS 7) via flatpak,
and I don't want to manually compile everything again.

[1] https://github.com/BelledonneCommunications/linphone/pull/87