[Linphone-developers] Audio mixer of Mediastreamer2

From: siwen su
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Audio mixer of Mediastreamer2
Date: Fri, 4 Aug 2017 08:50:58 +0200

Hello everyone:

I' musing Mediastreamer2 for my VoIP application, the process of my application, first participants use FIFO to inject their voice into audio mixer, I have already create a new filter to read and write FIFO, and I form a packet RTP by using raw data and send it into mixer, but at output, I heard voices have delay, and delay increases. I don't know why.

Can someone explains to me the process in mixer? I'm not quite understand the mixer.

Thank you