[Linphone-developers] Problems trying to upgrade linphone in my applicat

From: Lindsey Vastola
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Problems trying to upgrade linphone in my application
Date: Thu, 3 Aug 2017 09:47:44 -0400

I am trying to upgrade my project to the newest version of Linphone and i am running into problems. I replaced the apple-darwin folder with the latest linphone SDK, added the new files to XCode and removed the old references. After removing my deriveddata and cleaning the project, I am getting the following errors:
Inline image 1