[Linphone-developers] Battery drains quickly on WiFi due to "belle-sip t

From: rocwhite
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Battery drains quickly on WiFi due to "belle-sip transaction"
Date: Tue, 21 Feb 2017 00:33:18 -0600

Dear developers,

I noticed that Linphone tends to keep my phone (Nexus 6P running on Android 7.1.1) awake and drain the battery more quickly if I'm connected to WiFi. Wakelock Detector suggests that this is related to "belle-sip transaction". If I turn off WiFi and use mobile network instead, there are very few "belle-sip transaction" registered in Wakelock Detector and the battery life is excellent. Calls and everything work fine in both cases. Is this a general observation and any ideas what might cause it? Thank you!

Roc