[Linphone-developers] Linphone Video player

From: Mikaeel Bliss
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone Video player
Date: Mon, 20 Feb 2017 15:53:26 +0330

Hi
please help me! I'm stuck here for 4 days. I just want to play a sdp of a video multicast stream I pre stored in my device using linphone video player. I stream a video in multicast IP correctly but i just need the api that let's me tell the linphone video fragment and video player to start playing the sdp I prepared. There is no need to make a new call and get the SDP, I have it already and I just need to play it. please tell me what api should I use to start the video player with parameters of my SDP?
lot's of thanks in advance