Re: [Linphone-developers] Request to merge 3 patches about oRTP library

From: Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Request to merge 3 patches about oRTP library
Date: Fri, 18 Mar 2016 10:20:03 +0100

Hi Frederic,

I integrated both first and second patch, however I did not include the last
one yet; we need to discuss how we'd like to handle logs; having a session
parameter everywhere to log only seems a bit overkill, and it won't fix issues
on upper levels (ms2 should log by mediastream, linphone by linphonecore,
etc.). There was already an attempt so use session for logging but I believed
we never merged it because of unresolved problems with it.

Cheers,

Gautier Pelloux-Prayer
Software Engineer @ Belledonne Communications