[Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.11 for iOS SIP id upper case problem

From: PAFPAF
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Linphone 3.11 for iOS SIP id upper case problem
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 10:21:00 +0100

The problem in 3.10.9 with SIP id's using uppercase letters has not been
fully corrected in the version in App Store since Feb. 15th (3.11):

When a new account is created, any upper case letter in the SIP id are
converted to a lower case. As SIP id's are case sensitive (in Asterisk),
this is a problem.