[Linphone-developers] Change the linphone-android package name

From: Sirvan Paraste
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Change the linphone-android package name
Date: Sat, 20 Feb 2016 00:07:05 +0300

Hi,

I have tried to change the package name by following Readme file step by step. After all, I tried make file and it seems to not work properly because the apk just replaced with pre install app.

I used Android Studio to change package name, after that I tried the make and if worked, now I have two linphone app on my phone (package name is changed !) but the app is not running and some problem cause to crash, I think the problem is related to ZRTP and other native code that android studio prompt to not find them,

Anyone have any consideration how to change package name correctly?

Thanks