[Linphone-developers] Tls on iphone Linphone, certificate problem.

From: the.ozma.of.oz the.ozma.of.oz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Tls on iphone Linphone, certificate problem.
Date: Wed, 8 Apr 2015 03:09:49 +0300

 Hello, i also have a question about the certificates. For my server i have a tls setup with a ca trusted list "calist.pem", user pem key, and  user pem certificate, which i created and signed using my root CA. My server (opensips) then listen on tls, and check for the correct user certificate, if one is provided, only then the authorization is ok. But how i can load this files - calist.pem, user-cert and user-key in the iphone Linphone client?? Is it even possible to load self-signed certificates on the iphone?

Thanks.

the.ozma.of.oz the.ozma.of.oz.