[Linphone-developers] Can't connect to my sip server, trough Iphone clie

From: the.ozma.of.oz the.ozma.of.oz
Subject: [Linphone-developers] Can't connect to my sip server, trough Iphone client due to port trouble
Date: Tue, 7 Apr 2015 23:43:10 +0300

Hello, i'm not sure if it's a big technical problem, but i can't connect to my server trought iphone linphone client. My server listens tcp protocol on port 12345, the problem is, that i do not understand, how to specify the  port in the iphone app. If i put "124.22.22.22:12345" in ther 'server' textbox, the registration fails with "incorrect domain". I also tried setting identity  "address@hidden:12345", setting the proxy "124.22.22.22:12345" and it doesn't work. The linphone seem to always connect to the 5060 port for some reason. How do i specify my server port correctly? Please help me with this little issue :)so