Re: [Linphone-developers] are there any updates planned for bzrtp?

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] are there any updates planned for bzrtp?
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 16:26:38 +0100

Hi Eli,

You can found our contact details including fax number from:
http://www.belledonne-communications.com/contact.html

Best regards

Le 12 déc. 2014 à 14:18, Eli Burke <address@hidden> a écrit :

Where should we fax or email the contributor agreement?

-Eli

So far, only mandatories ciphers are implemented in bzrtp. However as you noticed, adding new ciphering suite is doable.
We would be pleased to review your patches and to integrate them into MS2 if relevant. Note we will also ask you to sign our contributor agreement (http://www.belledonne-communications.com/downloads/Belledonne_communications_CA.pdf).