Re: [Linphone-developers] are there any updates planned for bzrtp?

From: jehan monnier
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] are there any updates planned for bzrtp?
Date: Fri, 12 Dec 2014 11:53:27 +0100

Hi Guy,

So far, only mandatories ciphers are implemented in bzrtp. However as you noticed, adding new ciphering suite is doable.
We would be pleased to review your patches and to integrate them into MS2 if relevant. Note we will also ask you to sign our contributor agreement (http://www.belledonne-communications.com/downloads/Belledonne_communications_CA.pdf).

Best regards

Best regards