Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS (mini?)

From: BIENKOWSKI Guillaume
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone iOS (mini?)
Date: Fri, 14 Nov 2014 08:51:01 +0100

Hello,

There's no linphone mini for iOS, no. You'll have to work out the basics before starting a minimal app.
It's not that complicated, though :-)

On Fri, Nov 14, 2014 at 3:50 AM, Matthew P Kemp <address@hidden> wrote:
All,

  I've been playing around with the android linphone mini project and have learned quite a bit about the code and how it operates.  I'm looking through the iOS project, but don't see a similiar 'mini' version that has a good template for the basics.  Am I missing something?  If I am, no problem...I'll work with the knowledge I built from playing with the android code...just don't want to reinvent the wheel.  Thanks for any pointers!

Cheers!

--
Matthew P Kemp