[Linphone-developers] German translation welcome?

From: Andreas Körner
Subject: [Linphone-developers] German translation welcome?
Date: Sat, 15 Nov 2014 18:07:58 +0100

hello developers,

I would like to do a German translation or to help  with the translation
of the linphone web application http://web.linphone.org/ and/or iOS app
is somebody already working on it and is it welcome? I have not
downloaded the source code, yet. what do I have to do? is there just a
signle language mapping file, which I have to edit? can somebody send it
to me, please. I will return it after finishing.

--
Viele Grüße, Kind Regards,
...Andi!