Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone error "Could not start tls transport

From: Neteru
Subject: Re: [Linphone-developers] Linphone error "Could not start tls transport on port"
Date: Thu, 10 Apr 2014 22:39:42 +0200

Hi thanks for your quick response. I use indeed the wonderful "ArchLinux" with Linphone version 3.7.0.
Why is OpenSSL dropped? And why PolarSSL? Does this mean that Linphone is now broken on my system. I don't use Encryption for linphone cause I only call to land lines.
I will try to follow the steps that you have provided in your link: https://w.ceops.eu/words/posts/Compiling%20Linphone%203.7.0%20with%20TLS%20and%20ZRTP%20support/